Ardovino’s Desert Crossing invites artists to participate in the 19th Annual Artistic Celebration of Our Mountains juried exhibition. It will open Thursday, September 26, 2019, in the Sunset Hall at Ardovino’s Desert Crossing.
Artists are invited to submit up to six (6) pieces inspired by and focusing on our region’s mountains in person at our offices at 1 Ardovino’s Drive, Sunland Park, NM. Deadline to submit is September 2, 2019 at 5pm.
Important Dates & Guidelines
• Deadline for receipt of framed, hangable artwork is September 2nd delivered at Ardovino’s Desert Crossing. Submissions will not be returned.
• Artists selected will be notified by September 12th then further details will be provided.
• There is a $10 entry fee per piece. Payment must be received with the submission deadline to be eligible.
• Pieces submitted must be created for this year’s Artistic Celebration of Our Mountains show and not shown prior.
• The pieces must have a regional mountain theme.
• Delivered art must be dropped off with the following information: name, phone number & address of the artist, title of each piece, dimensions (unframed), medium/media used and sale price.
• Artists can request to take any or all of their pieces after December 2019. Otherwise artwork will remain on display until the following show in September 2020. Artists are asked to retrieve their pieces by then.
A form must be filled out for each piece submitted. Download and vring form with art piece to 1 Ardovino’s Drive, Sunland Park, NM.