WEDDINGS, BANQUETS & CONFERENCES AT ARDOVINO’S DESERT CROSSING
Like no other...
At Ardovino’s Desert Crossing, every event is individually designed to fulfill our clients’ needs. We are proud to say that we have been hosting special occasions and banquets for more than half a century. We welcome the opportunity to be a part of your unique special event.
Using only the finest and freshest ingredients (and, when available, vegetables and herbs grown in our own gardens), we are proud to offer you and your guests innovative alternatives to the standard catered fare.
Although we have designed a variety of menu selections for your consideration, we are open to your ideas and desires and will work with you to develop the perfect menu.
To learn more, visit the following links, call us at 575-589-0653 (x5) or email us at email@example.com
WE'D LIKE TO CELEBRATE YOUR ANNIVERSARY, TOO!
Dine with us for your anniversary and receive a complimentary glass of bubbly!
Want to celebrate bigger?
Book your Anniversary Event in either Sunset Hall or A1 Hall and receive a discounted facility fee (up to $350) and a complimentary bubbly toast for your entire party.
For more information, or to reserve a table, call 575-589-0653.
Weddings at ADC
Ardovino's Desert Crossing offers multiple charming locations for your wedding ceremony. Outside ceremonies may be held on our Sunset Patio or Camino Real Deck – both have spectacular views of the area’s surrounding mountains and Southwestern desert.
Your Wedding Reception includes:
- Four (4) hour private use of facility, set for up to 250 guests
- Skirted table for cake, guest book table, bridal table set-up, if desired
- On-site Manager
- Valet parking available
- Coat check service available
- Refrigerated air conditioning, spacious bathroom facilities
- Pre-and post-event clean up
- Wood Dance Floor 12’ x 18’
- Discotheque (minimum 3 hours)
- Additional hour (events scheduled over 4 hours)
- Chair covers with large bow (includes set-up)
- White lights with white tulle along both rails in Sunset Hall
- Printed menus (one per table)
- Under-lighting of cake table
- Ice Carvings
- Coatroom and coat check person
- 20’ x 30’ Outdoor Tent with lights
- White runner for center aisle
- Wedding Pergola
- Outdoor Tent with Lights
- Outdoor Space Heaters
Conferences at ADC
For your business event, Ardovino’s Desert Crossing is pleased to provide the following facilities and services:
Private use of facility, arranged according to your needs:
Cigar Room, with seating for up to 15 guests
Ranch House Dining Room, with seating for up to 50 guests
Ranch House Gallery Room, with seating for up to 40 guests
Sunset Hall, with seating for up to 200 guests
Upper Windmill Patio (available May - October, weather permitting)
Del Camino Patio (available May - October, weather permitting)